I stole this from Badger and I'm filling it out while waiting for a meeting to start.
1. Where did you grow up? Primarily, Vallejo and Fairfield California, but I was born in San Francisco. I did my last year of high school in Washington and have been here ever since.
2. What were your favorite things to do when you were a kid? Video games, books, and oddly enough....recording fake radio shows with my friends. Looks like I never grew up.
3. Did you ever think your family was "weird"? Oh yes, I knew we were.
4. Do you have any phobias? Not especially. That's not to say I'm not afraid of anything, but there's nothing in particular that I am terrified of. It's more of a situational thing. Like, snakes don't scare me, but finding a snake in my bath tub in the morning would.
5. What are your guilty pleasures? I don't feel guilty about my pleasures, but I probably should when I spend time partaking in something fun when I should be working or doing something more productive.
6. List three things you think are overrated: Shows that were or are on the WB (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Smallville, etc ), popular fashion, pop stars.
7. List three things you think are underrated: Time with your family, lounging around as a stress reliever and Weird Al Yankovic.
8. Have you ever passed out? In public? No. I've fallen down a few times from intoxication, but never actually passed out....unless "Passing out" means going to sleep in an unexpected place (like a big bean bag chair or something). I wouldn't count that, because I think if you lie down and fall asleep, you're not really "Passing out".
9. Do you consider yourself patriotic? Indeed, as evidenced by the fact that I'm not tearing down America because my candidate didn't win the presidency.
10. Has anyone ever told you that you look like someone famous? No, because I don't.
11. Do you hold grudges? Only against impersonal things like restaurants, bands, movies, tv shows, etc. People...I forgive, but if I have a bad experience at a nightclub, I might never go back. :-)
12. Is there anything you want but can't afford right now? The only thing I REALLY want that I absolutely can't afford is a Dodge Viper. A more tangible thing that I don't have the spare cash lying around for, but could buy if I REALLY wanted it is a Cobalt Flux (still haven't ordered it yet). I'm waiting for the Christmas sale. Oh, and I'd love some projectors for my downstairs for Halo parties, but those are out of reach right now too. And a hot tub! Wow, I do want a lot of stuff.
13. Have you ever gone to the movies alone? Nope, although my sisters did ditch me during Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles once.
14. Are you more a morning person or a night person? Night of course.
15. What is the most disturbing book you ever read? It was probably a Dean Koontz book. He writes very disturbing books.
16. Have you ever had a horrible roommate? Oh yes. More than a few in fact.
17. Do you have a favorite season? It's a toss-up between summer for the weater and winter for the Holidays.
18. Have you ever been part of a love triangle? I suppose..
19. Have you ever cut anyone's hair? I shaved my own head, does that count?
20. Name one thing that made you happy today: I found some Star Wars toys I needed on the way to work this morning.
Post a Comment